Sunday 25 September 2011

Visit to the Design museum



Bookshelf/coffin - made me laugh


I liked being able to see the crazy rambling sketches of the designers


Bird bunting in the gift shop - reminiscent of my owl bunting that I made for the book fair last year....


Greetings cards - good inspiration for my greetings card brief, I like the simplicity of these designs





Rob Ryan book - I'd never seen these before - I love the live setting for these cut outs



Fantastic view


Glasses lamp shade





Love this advertisement - both interesting and visually attractive




Pictograms -









I enjoyed my trip to the design museum, although my motive was dissertation research, I actually found the gift shop the most inspirational aspect of the trip, giving me lots of ideas for my projects!







No comments:

Post a Comment